积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-7-5 19:48:02 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.298039)]原创: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.298039)]小胖游学3天前
       这几天在微信群里我也关注到了在上海世外小学校门口发生的恐袭惨案,我也为两位逝去的幼小生命默默祈祷:“愿你们在天堂里不必再害怕,平和地永生!”
      In the past few days, in the WeChat group , I also paid attention to the tragedy at the entrance to Shanghai Shiwai Elementary School. I also silently prayed for the two dead children: "I hope you don't have to fear in heaven, have a peace and eternal life!"      
       由此我也不由自主地回忆起去年八年级时还在South Lake middle school接受的关于《面对灾难时应急措施》的演练培训,下面我就以上内容给大家简单介绍一下美国学校如何教育孩子的。
     Therefore, I can't help but think of the drills that were accepted by the eighth grade South Lake Middle School last year for “emergency response to disasters”. Here I will briefly explain how American schools teach children.                                             
       首先,在课堂上学校请来了尔湾警察局负责社区安全教育的警官为我们介绍尔湾市的一些基本情况:尔湾常驻人口25万左右,白天流动人口达60万左右。尔湾市连续七年获评为美国十大最安全城市之一,而负责整个尔湾市安全的执法警察只有三百人左右。那如何达成这么好的成绩呢?主要依靠财政高投入、高素质市民自主性和平日对所有市民良好的安全教育。
      First, in the classroom, the school invited police officers responsible for the community safety education of the Irvine Police Department to brief us on some basic things about Irvine: Irvine's permanent population is about 250,000, and the floating population during the day is about 600,000. For the seventh year in a row, Irvine was named one of the top 10 safest cities in the United States, and only about 300 law enforcement officers are responsible for the safety of the entire city of Irvine. How to get such good results? It mainly relies on high capital investment, high quality citizen autonomy and peace days, and good safety education for all citizens.      
       其次,警官告诉我们威胁尔湾市民安全的最大问题是火灾、地震、海啸和泥石流。因此她很认真地告诉我们面对火灾时如何保护自己,如:报警后消防员一般多长时间能够到达现场?在此之前你该如何测试温度判断紧急程度?平时该提醒家长如何准备应急包,如何购买放置灭火器?......
      Second, the police told us that the biggest problems that threaten the safety of Irving residents are fires, earthquakes, tsunamis and mudslides. Therefore, she was very careful to tell us how to protect ourselves in the fire. For example: How long does it take for a firefighter to arrive at the scene after an alarm is issued? Before that, how should you test the temperature to determine the urgency? Parents are usually reminded how to prepare an emergency kit, how to buy a fire extinguisher?
      再次,警官严肃地培训我们,就是当我们面对持枪犯罪分子的恐怖威胁或袭击时应该采取的四步骤:第一步骤“快速撤离”(本质就是逃命)平时我们应该熟记学校的各条紧急出口,一旦发现异常迅速通过紧急出口远离事发地,千万不要拿着手机去凑热闹去拍摄发生了什么事!第二步骤“设置阻碍”(本质就是增加犯罪难度)如果你离紧急出口较远,在教室里一时无法逃离,那就应该利用一切手段封锁门口(使用皮带缠绕门把手或铰链锁死教室门或堆砌课桌椅挡住门),增加犯罪的难度。第三步骤“尽量躲藏”,当你无法封锁门口时,必须强令自己镇定,手机调整静音,找地方躲藏。因为据统计从接警到警察抵达现场,尔湾市一般需要三至五分钟,而犯罪分子持枪无差别无阻碍杀人一般可持续两分多钟,所以他不会浪费太多时间去清除阻碍物和寻找躲藏的人进行犯罪(除非你是他的犯罪目标)。第四步骤“奋力反抗”,当前面三步都已失效时,请大家就不要害怕奋力反抗吧,只有反抗才能赢得时间、赢得生机!
     The police take us seriously again. In the face of terrorist threats or attacks by militants, we should take the following four steps: The first step is to “quickly evacuate” (basically to escape). We should always remember various articles of the school. Emergency exit, once you find a quick exit emergency exit, please don't make your phone full of fun and shoot what happened! The second step is "setting barriers" (which actually increases the difficulty of the crime). If you leave the emergency exit and cannot escape in the classroom, you should use all means to block the door (use belt winding door handles or hinges to lock the classroom door or stack tables and chairs to block the door) to increase the difficulty of crime. The third step is "trying to hide." When you cannot stop the door, you must force yourself to calm down, mute the phone, and find a hidden place.According to statistics, from the police to the police arrived at the scene, Irving usually takes three to five minutes, and criminals can continue to kill more than two minutes without guns, so he will not waste too much time to clear the obstacles. Sin and the person you want to hide (unless you are his criminal target). The fourth step is "strive to resist." The current three steps have expired. Please don't be afraid to fight. Only resistance can win time to gain vitality!
       最后,警官还带领我们实际演练了发生火灾或地震时的逃生过程的小技巧,譬如火灾时你如果在室内想打开门逃生前必须先用手背(不是手掌心哟,一旦烫伤手掌更影响后面的自救!)轻触门把手测试室外温度等。还颠覆了一些我以前的错误概念:火灾时譬如用湿毛巾掩住口鼻(非但不能过滤空气,还会阻塞呼吸,因为湿毛巾更容易吸附灰烬,应用干毛巾捂住口鼻);在地震时与其拼命寻找“三角黄金区”躲藏,还不如尽快找寻能坚固遮盖你头部的家具下躲避或尽快逃离建筑物等等......
      Finally, the police also led us to escape in a fire or an earthquake. For example, if you want to open the door indoors in the event of a fire, you must first touch the door handle (rather than the palm!). wait. I also subvert some of my previous misconceptions: When I was in the fire, I covered my nose and mouth with a wet towel (not only can not filter the air, but also blocked the breathing, because wet towels more easily absorb ash); in the earthquake In the middle, desperately looking for the “Golden Triangle” (if you have these times, you can escape from the building as soon as possible) and so on.
       以上就是我在美国初中阶段接受的一些安全教育,当然主要针对的是洛杉矶地区的特点,但其中一些基本常识也是可以给国内的同龄人朋友们参考的。希望大家永远不要遇见灾难,但如果遇见了也请大家记住并使用这些逃生原则和技巧渡过难关!
      These are some of the safety education I received during middle school in the United States. Of course, the main focus is on the characteristics of the Los Angeles area. However, some basic common sense can also be used as a reference for Chinese counterparts. I hope that you will never encounter a disaster, but if you encounter it, please remember to use these escape principles and techniques to tide over the difficulties!

更多精彩内容,请关注公众号“无限空间”!
《随口说美国》目前已有会员群、总群、星辰大海诸群、跨境创投群、中国(五十余城市群)、美国(二十余城市群)、加拿大群、欧洲群、北特斯拉群、环球驴友美食群、全球自驾游群、好书佳片群、足球群、英语启蒙群、缘来是你群、赴美生子群、美国陪读群、高校留学群等百余个听友群。
微信群联络员/网站管理/公众号投稿:87277814
自由君咨询微信:Howie1861
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部 关注微信 下载APP 返回列表